Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter

Hey there! Here we again, with a blog post a week late! But, here's my Easter mani. 

I'm actually really proud of  the little chick hatching from his egg. I had this image in my head, but I was sure I couldn't actually make it happen. You see, I can't draw to save my life. Hand me a pencil and piece of paper, and you get ... nothing. But somehow, with polish and the tiny canvas of my nails, and I can make things that look like the image in my head! lol

With no further ado ... here it is!


Thumb
Loreal - Not A Cloud In Sight
Sinful Colors - ?? (Zigs)
LA Colors Art Deco - Magenta (dots)

Index
Sinful Colors - Fusion Neon
Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen - Bright Blue

Middle
Sinful Colors - Open Seas
LA Colors Art Deco - Yellow

Ring
D'Oro - #63 (egg shadow)
Unnamed Nail Polish - (egg)
Mini Divas - Star Estrella (blue)
Sinful Colors Nail Art - Time Off (black)
Sinful Colors Nail Art - Orange Alert

Pinky
Loreal - Royalty Reinvented
LA Colors Art Deco - Baby Pink

I know that my pics suck. The only camera I have is my IPhone. And somehow, the edges of the polish are never even. But, people don't really notice those little imperfections in real life. 

Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled programming. Free free to comment if you have something to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment